1. Scope of working:
- The Architectural Design Manager is leading and managing the Architectural Design Team and ensure delivery of a large portfolio of projects from initial vision to construction. Reports to the Design Director
2. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the design from concept to completion for all architectural projects
- Manage a range of human resources, both internal and external, ensuring effective staff development and performance management.
- Advise and support the Design Director on the design and technical issues in order to provide a long term company’s strategy.
- Make recommendations on design and technical issues to the Design Director and to assist in determining directorate policy and procedures in architectural and construction related matters
- Design and implement creative concepts of architectural layout and formulate and oversee project range, budgets, schedules and BOD expectations
- Monitor the schedule of the Architectural Department and distribute the design tasks amongst the Supervisors and ensure that each project is completed on time, within budget and matching the standards.
- Coordinate with internal disciplines and lead Senior Architects / Supervisors
- Participate in meetings with BOD and collaborate with other project’s stakeholders
3. Qualification & Requirement:
- BSc degree or higher in Architecture
- At least 10+ years work experience
- Previous experience of managing and leading a multi-disciplinary design team
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of a construction project
- Demonstrable extensive experience of managing complex building projects
- Excellent knowledge of specifications, building codes and regulations
- Excellent coordination skills between different project’s stakeholders
- Ability to present ideas effectively and ability to evaluate ideas of others
- Decision-making and problem solving skills, administrative and management skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong leadership experience
- Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills
- Friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Architect Manager is based in Head Office, the department of Architecture.
- Architectural Design Manager works under the supervision and reports to the Design Director
7. Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address: