1. Scope of working
Video Editor is responsible to create new idea, assemble recorded footage or video for company advertising and to make it suitable for broadcasting.
2.Duties & responsibilities:
- Review shooting script to determine what should be changed;
- Create new idea for advertising on TV and social media;
- Trim footage segments and arrange it into sequence of the film, to correct errors by using editing program;
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, graphic and sound effects
- Ensure the videotape is consistent with company concepts and requirement;
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete video footage;
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & Requirement
- Master or bachelor degree in information Technology, or other relevant field;
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Computer literacy especially MS Office, illustrator, Adobe photo shop, Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Final Cut, Sony Vegas;
- Good in analytical and organizing skill;
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail and good communication;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer;
- Be creative, friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place
- Video Editor: is based in Head Office, Department of Graphic Design.
- Video Editor works under supervision & reports directly to Deputy Graphic Design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for House loan
Interest candidates are invited to submit CVs, study record and any relevant documents along with recent photograph (4x6) state with position applied for to the following address: