1. Scope of working: Employee Relations Officer is responsible in providing advice and guidance to superior on employment related issues to maintain positive and productive working relationships within the organization.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with the HR team and other
- Provide first level advice and support to managers on all matters relating to staff;
- Support and advise supervisor on handling of disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance
issues. Participate in hearings where appropriate;
- Participate and take notes at investigation and disciplinary hearings when necessary;
- Advise managers on cases of absenteeism, ensuring compliance with related policy and procedure;
- Track the information on employee violations of policy and help to resolve conflict in the workplace;
- Observe confidentiality in dealing with staff at all levels;
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or other relevant fields;
- Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office; Internet & Email;
- Good verbal and written English and Khmer;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team;
- Good at Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail;
- Good analytical and decision-making skills;
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Employee Relations Officer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Human Resources and Operations.
- Employee Relations Officer: works under supervision & reports directly to Employee Relations Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan