1. Scope of working: Tax Manager is responsible in preparing necessary government tax documents and providing solutions to any tax-related issues that arise.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame;
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns;
- Identify and mitigate tax risks;
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process;
- Manage and coordinate tax audits;
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger;
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests;
- Other tasks assigned by Superior.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master or bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic or other relevant field;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- Extensive understanding of tax provision and compliance;
- Computer literacy in MS. Office, Internet and Email etc.,
- Ability to prepare work accurately and timely with attention to details;
- Strong analytical and research skills and attention to detail;
- Good in speaking and writing both English and Khmer;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Tax Manager: is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Finance.
- Tax Manager: works under supervision & reports directly to Finance Director.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan