1. Scope of working: Accounting Supervisor is responsible in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepares reports for management, summarizing the business' financial (income, expenses, capital usage and cash flows);
- Assists with the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecasts;
- Also determine fund requirements and strategies to invest surpluses;
- Assist in the development of accounting and management policies and procedures;
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic or other relevant field;
- More than 3 years of working experience;
- Computer literacy in MS. Office, Internet and Email, Finance or Accounting Software;
- Be able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
- Knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- Good in speaking and writing both English and Khmer;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility;
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Accounting Supervisor: is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Finance.
- Accounting Supervisor: works under supervision & reports directly to Finance Director.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan