1. Scope of working: Procurement Officer is responsible for procurement transaction, negotiating with supplier or vendor.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers;
- Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers;
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids;
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials,
equipment, machinery, and supplies;
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs;
- Administer on-line purchasing systems;
- Arrange the disposal of surplus materials;
- Other tasks assigned by superior.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in accounting or related field;
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Good in problem solving, planning, documentation and numeracy skill;
- Proficiency is using Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point …etc.,
- Be detailed oriented, flexible, hard-working, honest and willing to work as a team;
- Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Procurement Officer is based in Head Office, the department of Procurement.
- Procurement Officer works under supervision & reports directly to Procurement Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan