1. Scope of working: Shop Drawing Engineer is responsible for drawing and checking to produce quality shop fabrication drawing for construction works.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Review and design drawings and specifications, propose better engineering alternatives and connection
- Develop and standardize shop fabrication drawing;
- Prepare Quantities surveying as excavation, filling, steel reinforcement, concrete quantities for house,
- Analyze all the given data and documents of the project;
- Design shop drawings for works and submit it for endorsement before execution;
- Prepare all shop drawings needed for execution for onsite and offsite works;
- Redevelop shop drawings according to the changes brought by the technical supervision;
- Prepare the final drawings to be submitted in accordance with the quantity surveyor;
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree;
- Fresh graduated are encouraged to apply;
- Be able to use Microsoft Office word, Excel, Power Point, AutoCAD, Advance Concrete, Sketch up, Ravit;
- good construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure with high responsibilities.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Shop Drawing Engineer is based in Site/Branch of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of construction.
- Shop Drawing Engineerworks under supervision & reports directly to Site Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for House loan