1. Scope of working: Training Supervisorwill be responsible in conducting TNA, training and development the employee to improve their skill and knowledge, implement and evaluate training and development programs in the company.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Conduct the training need assessment and prepare the training plan;
- Plan and monitor annual training;
- Develop the training materials (handout, slide presentation, lesson…);
- Facilitate and deliver the training to staffs;
- Arrange monthly training report;
- Follow up and report the training result;
- Coordinate and prepare education sponsorship program;
- Search and screen the suitable training course for all staffs;
- Communicate with outsources trainer and training agency to organize the training for staffs;
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Management, Tesol or other related field;
- At least 3 years working experiences;
- Good Teamwork, confidentiality, willing to share the knowledge;
- Good interpersonal skills, presentation, ability to listen, adaptability, availability;
- Very good at speaking and writing in English and Khmer language;
- Good at computer program (Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Power Point);
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team;
- Good management skills, and problem solving skills;
- Good intuition, analytical and understanding of people's qualities.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Training Supervisor: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Human Resources and Operations.
- Training Supervisor: works under supervision & reports directly to Training Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan