1. Scope of working: Recruitment Officer is responsible to interview ideal candidates for the Company,applicants to determine their job requirements and suitability for particular jobs, and match them with the appropriate job base on their capacity.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Screen, source, interview and determine ideal candidates for the Company;
- Prepare internal and external job advertisement and announcement;
- Prepare Employment Offer Letter;
- keep and record new staff’s information;
- Conduct employee reference check;
- Prepare and coordinate recruitment campaign and career events;
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, English Literature or other relevant fields;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Have the concept and basic understanding of Recruitment and Selection;
- Good computer literacy especially in MS office;
- Good command of Khmer and English;
- Good negotiation, communication and problem solving skills;
- Be a detail-oriented, friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working and able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Recruitment Officer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Human Resources and Operations.
- Recruitment Officer: works under supervision & reports directly to HR Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan