1. Scope of working: Graphic Designer is responsible for Control/manage and innovate new ways in designing artworks for company’s advertisement.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Design artworks required by the company such as: Newspaper, Magazine, Billboard, Banner Leaflet, Poster, Booklet,Folder, Backdrop, Mock up house sign, Business card, Desk & Wall Calendar, X-stand & I-stand, Fence , Diary book,Parking Sign, T-Shirt & Cap, Safety sign Traffic Sign, Umbrella & Parasol, Post Card, Envelope
- Prepare and send artworks to printing house
- Selecting proper materials for publishing
- Check the quality of finished artworks from printing house
- Decorate and photograph mocking house and edit pictures for certain use
- Checking over installment and sign at each construction sites
- Preparing and checking every design artworks for advertisement through
- Operating company’s sport filming smoothly such as: cooperative plan, leaflet, billboard, banner, find
new concept for design layout
- Recheck signs and other banners.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 years of working experience;
- Knowledge of principles of design, color theory and page layout;
- Familiar with printing and digital techniques and procedure;
- Professional in Adobe Photoshop, adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Google Sketch up;
- Be able to use Auto Cade , 3D Max, Sony Vegas , Adobe Premier is better;
- Analytical, Creative and planning ability;
- Able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills;
- Good Communication, friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Graphic Designer is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Graphic Design.
- Graphic Designer works under supervision & reports directly to Deputy Graphic design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for house loan