1. Scope of working: Public Relation Officer is responsible to update the company information on Social Media, deal with the enquiries from the public, providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Liaise with, and answering enquiries from media, individual and other organizations;
- Manage and update news and information on Social Media;
- Engage and communicate with users on Social Media such as Twitter and Facebook;
- Write and distribute press releases to target media both in Khmer and English;
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor in International Relation, Marketing, English Literature or other related fields;
- Open to Experienced and Non-Experienced people;
- Have the concept and basic understanding of Public relation and Marketing;
- Good Computer literacy especially in MS office;
- Good at writing and speaking in both Khmer and English;
- Good negotiation, communication and problem solving skills;
- Be a detailed oriented, friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working and able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Public Relation Officer is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Marketing and Sales.
- Public Relation Officer works under supervision & reports directly to Marketing Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan