1. Scope of working: Accountant is reporting directly to Accountant Supervisor and responsible for accounting transaction in every single day of the company
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure all accounting transaction records are maintain in compliance with accepted
policies and procedure
- Ensure all accounting/financial reporting deadline are met
- Ensure all invoice are correct and consistent
- Ensure accurate and timely/monthly/yearly end close
- Maintain all accounting documents, and perform other tasks assign by direct manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, business administration and other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year work experience of similar position in real estate/private Company;
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practice and principles;
- Computer literacy especially MS Office,or Accounting System;
- Good oral and written in both English and Khmer;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Accountant is based in Head Office, the department of Accountant.
- Accountant works under supervision & reports directly to Accountant Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan