1. Scope of working: Finance Manager is responsible in financial analysis such as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Monitor and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Formulate strategic and long-term business plans
- Research and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Review company financial reports and conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Manage a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Prepare financial statements, company’s budget, business activity reports, and forecasts
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance
compared to the business plans.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for
these to be met.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths
to be taken.
- Control financial position, performance, cash flow and budgeting within the entity.
- Manage financial transactions, ie. AP, AR, and inventory control.
- Assess and mitigate financial risk management and initiate plans.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master or bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic or other relevant field;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns;
- Computer literacy in MS. Office, Internet and Email, Finance or Accounting Software;
- Be able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used;
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles;
- Knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations;
- Good in speaking and writing both English and Khmer;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility;
- Be able to lead and motivate others.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Finance Manager: is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Finance.
- Finance Manager: works under supervision & reports directly to Finance Director.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan