1. Scope of working: Quantity Surveyor is responsible for both the outline and detailed estimate of the project cost and or a particular element thereof, based on drawings issued by the Design Department. Moreover, they will liaise with both the Design Department and the Construction Team that estimates (Barem’s) are being issued and released in line with the project “Barem” schedule.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Able to prepare OME (Order of Magnitude Estimate) based on the drawings issued by the Design
- Prepare the detailed MTO’s (quantity take‐off) from drawings issued by the Design Department.
- Ensure the MTO’s is built up methodically, in sufficient detail and in accordance with good estimating
- Able to assess cost affects when changes to the project occur; delays, variations and change orders.
- Able to prepare a statement of final account (records the actual cost of all sections of the project).
- Other tasks assign by Manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master or bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant field;
- Be able to understand of MEPF, Architectural & Interior Services;
- Practical / hands‐on experience in Quantity Surveying / Estimating of EPC building projects of at least 5
- Extensive knowledge of ACAD, REVIT & MS‐Office.
- Good interpretation and understanding of each project scope & estimation with respect to execution of
- Good interpretation and understanding of Architectural, C&S, MEPF, Interior and Landscaping design
drawings (both in hard & soft copy formats);
- Good in speaking and writing both English and Khmer;
- Self‐directed and highly‐motivated;
- Able to work in a fast‐paced and deadline‐driven environment;
- Detail‐oriented, dependable and trustworthy;
- Able to work under pressure and within tight working schedules.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Quantity Surveyor: is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Project Management.
- Quantity Surveyor: works under supervision & reports directly to Project Management Coordinator.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan