1. Scope of working: Planning Engineer is responsible for the duties associated with Planning, Scheduling and progress measurement on the project(s) which includes reviewing the EPC (site) project schedule and reported progress whilst maintaining the overall Project Master Schedule. This includes the preparation and execution of project planning studies and generates reports about new and updated (existing) programs, plans and regulations.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure clear definition of the Planning requirements of his/her assigned project and to be fully
familiar with the project parameters, contracts, design & engineering and procurement status.
- Ensure adherence by the Site Construction Team, Design and Procurement Department to all the
issued planning documents and procedures.
- Preparation (in coordination with the Site Construction Team, Design and Procurement Departments)
the Overall Project Master Schedule, including the maintenance and updates thereof (Incl. “Baseline”
Project Schedules; Measurement, Scope, Cost, etc.).
- Preparation of independent Design, Procurement, Quantity Survey Schedules that are forming part of
the Overall Project Master Schedule.
- Application of all planning aspects as appropriate and in accordance with the approved Overall project
- Ensure that, at all times, the Site Construction Team are fully aware of the project targets, project
current status, exceptions to plan, required remedial action and forecast(s) for recovery to the plan.
- Ensure that the Project Management Director is aware of any potential major problems, and to
propose remedial action, i.e. to initiate an "Early Warning" system.
- Review progress and performance updates with the Site Construction Team, Design and procurement
Departments to identify adverse trends in progress and both man‐hour and Construction equipment
- Monitor progress of all project work carried out in relation to the Project Master Schedule and identify
potential delays to performance of any project work.
- Other tasks assign by Manager
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master or bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant field;
- Extensive experience in Primavera, MS‐Project and MS‐Office;
- Practical / hands‐on planning (management) roles in EPC building projects of at least 5 years;
- Team player with commitment to identify, analyze and propose solutions to problems in a constructive and positive manner;
- Extensive experience of progress measurement processes;
- Able to quickly assimilate changes into project schedules and identify key project risks;
- Able to work under pressure and within tight working schedules;
- Good in speaking and both writing Khmer and English;
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Planning Engineer: is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Project Management.
- Planning Engineer: works under supervision & reports directly to Project Management Director.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan