1. Scope of working: Assistant to Chief HR Officer is responsible to assist Chief HR Officer by performing clerical and secreterial duties.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
-Arrange and check day to day document;
-File correspondence and other records;
-Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail;
-Prepare agendas or programs for meetings;
-Be able to be the representative of Chief in attending other HR events;
-Attend and take minutes of meetings, both in the office and at other locations;
-Organize business itineraries,travel arrangements, conferences, meetings andsocial functions;
-Interpret and translate for Chief HR Officer;
-Perform other tasks assigned by Manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
-Bachelor or Master degree in Management or other equivalent degree;
-Fresh graduate or at least 1 year of working experience in similar position;
-Have good computer literacy;
-Have good oral and written English and Khmer;
-Have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
-Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Assistant to Chief HR Officer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Human Resources and Operations .
- Assistant to Chief HR Officer: works under supervision & reports directly to Chief HR Officer.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan