1. Scope of working: HR Intern is responsible for supporting HR Team in organizing the Recruitment events/campaigns, recruitment and selection process, and staff training.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
-Assist in taking Job announcement to University.
-Assist in providing Job information enquiries to applicant.
-Receive and record job vacancy information from applicant.
-Assist in data entry applicants’ information.
-Assist in applicants’ arrangement for interview.
-Assist in preparing training material (Slide, Camera, Computer…).
-Assist in coordinating the staff training.
3. Qualification & requirement:
-At least year 3 student or Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Law, Business Administration or other
-Computer literacy especially MS Office;
-Good oral and written in English ;
- Good negotiation skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
-Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, integrity and willing to work as a team
-Be able to work under pressure
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- HR Intern: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Human Resources and Operations .
- HR Intern: works under supervision & reports directly to HR Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
-Certificate of recommendation
-Opportunity to become a permanent staff with Borey Peng Huoth