1. Scope of working: IT Programmer is responsible for writing, testing and maintaining computer programs to ensure that the computer application meets the business needs.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
-Assist in analyzing systems and specializing consultant in researching and documenting computer
-Analyze objectives and problems specified by analysts and consultant.
-Translate the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications.
-Prepare documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services
-Undertake program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements.
-Modify and document program code to correct errors or to enhance a program's capabilities.
-Test the programs and make amendments.
-Prepare reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software for user by computer equipment suppliers, systems designers, other programmers and computer operators.
3. Qualification & requirement:
-Master/Bachelor degree in Information Technology or other relevant field;
-At least 1 year of working experience in database programing, Java SE (OOP);
-Having Working experience of Android is priority;
-Be able to maintenance computer in both hardware and software;
-Working knowledge of Database Programing (VB.Net, C++, MySQL, SQL Server) and Window Server
-Good service orientation and drive for performance;
-Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills;
-Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills;
-Flexible, honestly, hard-working, good team work and be able to work under pressure,
-Willing to travel to all sites and be able to work independently.
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- IT Programmer: is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of IT .
- IT Programmer: works under supervision & reports directly to IT Programming Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan