1. Scope of working: MEP Design Supervisor is responsible to assist in planning, design/engineering, coordination and implementation, control and monitor the MEP Designing proposal such as Electrical, ELV, HVAC, Plumbing, and drainage, Gas, Fire Protection and Fire Alarm Systems.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
-Manage, implement, and analyze the designing plan.
-Preparation of Design, Shop drawing and MEP Coordination drawings of the project.
-Establishing commonplace working procedures for MEP design tasks
-Make sure the procedures are carried out and executed
-Monitor and consider the standard of planning, design, and development actions to match the business
-Report monthly on project performance criteria including cost, time, quality, and design.
-Set up and review the design, team meeting and workshop as required to facilitate accurate interaction
between team members
3. Qualification & requirement:
-Master/Bachelor degreeinElectrical Engineering or other related field
-At least 3 years of working experiences of management level and MEP designing Skill
-Computer literacy especially MS Office, MS. Project, Auto Cad
-Good knowledge of MEP System
-Excellent attention to detail and excellent in organization skill
-Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills
-Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, Creative
-Be able to work under the pressure with high responsibility
-Good oral and written in English
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- MEP Design Supervisor: is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of MEP Engineering.
- MEP Design Supervisor: works under supervision & reports directly to MEP Design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- 13th month Salary
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan