1. Scope of working: Stock Controller to check, maintains and ensure all the material receive and dispatch are having good quality and quantity of company standard.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor on materials tidy (5S);
- Ensure stock locations are tidy and hygiene;
- Prepare reports on adjustments to inventories, spoiled, damaged, technical wrongdoing
and wasting materials;
- Data collection and report on material which stop using;
- Receive and dispatch materials from ordering list;
- Check the quality and quantity of material in and out with documents;
- Prepare and maintain materials in the safety location;
- Report on material which has not input;
- Count external materials that remain every month;
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting,Management,business administration or other relevant
- Open for Experience and Non-Experience candidate;
- Computer literacy in MS. Office;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer;
- Good at planning, interpersonal skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy in numeracy;
- Be friendly, hard-working, flexible, honest and willing to work as a team;
- Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Stock Controller: is based at Site/Branch of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Inventory.
- Stock Controller: works under supervision & report directly to Stock Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan