1. Scope of working: Video Editor is responsible to create new idea, assemble recorded footage or video for company advertising and to make it suitable for broadcasting.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Review shooting script to determine what should be changed;
- Create new idea for advertising on TV and social media;
- Trim footage segments and arrange it into sequence of the film, to correct errors by using editing program;
- Edit films and videotapes to insert music, dialogue, graphic and sound effects
- Ensure the videotape is consistent with company concepts and requirement;
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete video footage.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Master or bachelor degree in information Technology, or other relevant field;
- At least 1 year of working experience;
- Computer literacy especially MS Office, illustrator, Adobe photo shop, Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Final Cut, Sony Vegas;
- Good in analytical and organizing skills;
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team;
- Strong attention to detail and good communication;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer;
- Be Creative, friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Video Editor is based in Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth, Department of Graphic Design.
- Video Editor works under supervision & reports directly to Deputy Graphic design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for House loan