1. Scope of working: Teller is the first part of a role in the company's operating income, as well as providing the information to customers with honest and accurate accountability.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Greeting customers
- Received income of cash, cheque and transfer
- Record data into system
- Provide the bill payment
- Accompany customers to thumbprint the written authority
- Doing letter of home ownership
- Find the solutions for the problems and complains from the customers
- Preparing income report of cash, cheque and transfer
- Other duties assigned by supervisor or manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1 year working experience in Finance, Banking, Accounting or private company
- Computer literacy in MS. Office
- Good oral and written of English and Khmer language
- Good at planning skills, negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in numeracy
- Be friendly, hard-working, flexible, honest and willing to work as a team
4. Working Days and Hours:
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
-Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Teller is based in Head Office, the department of Finance.
- Teller works under supervision & reports directly to Chief Teller.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan