1. Scope of working: Chief Teller: to reviews, checks, and ensures the daily activities of the tellers are performed in a timely, accurate and courteous manner. Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals to make sure no error is made.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Supervise teller staff, assisting in the coaching,training and the development of tellers.
- Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective and accurate performance of teller functions
- Be able to assist/advise teller to do good performance with customer
- Training all new teller and ensuring they meet customer service standards
- Manage customer relations and customer issues by addressing problems and concerns and obtaining feedback and resolving issues.
- Submit business reports on time and accurate.
- Verify cash held with cash record
- Prepare statement after closing the day’s business
- Other tasks assigned by Deputy Finance Director.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- A master/bachelor's degree in Accounting or a relevant skills;
- 3 or more years of work experiences of management level and at the same position;
- At least 1 year experience in leadership position with team management/ direct staff supervision skill;
- Computer literacy especially MS Office, Accounting System;
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practice and principles;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under the pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- - Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- - Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Chief Telleris based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, Finance Department.
- Chief Teller works under supervise & report directly to Deputy Finance Director.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Competitve Salary
- 13th month Salary
- 0% - 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training