1. Scope of working: Internal Financial Auditor is responsible for operating financial audits by identifying frauds or errors and ineffective internal controls while keeping all the company’s information confidential.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Performs financial audit in accordance with the internal audit programs and procedures;
- Update audit programs and audit check lists;
- Review financial statements, records, reports, operations and documentations;
- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance;
- Identify process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues;
- Document the findings/issues, draft the recommendations and discuss with Internal Financial Audit
- Maintain company’s confidential information;
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or other relevant fields;
- At least 1 year working experience in public accounting or internal audit;
- Good Computer literacy especially MS Office, Accounting System;
- Good oral and written both Khmer and English;
- Good research, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Be detail-oriented, friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working and able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- - Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Internal Financial Auditor is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Finance.
- Internal Financial Auditor works under supervision & reports directly to Internal Financial Audit Supervisor.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan