1. Scope of working: Architect is responsible for developing and designing construction project.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Involving in designing new building,
- Ensure that project designing matches the needs and are functional,
- Regular site visit to check on construction progress, producing detail drawings.
- Dealing with problems that might come up during construction process,
- Extra claims raise by direct manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Hold a Bachelor/Master Degree in Architecture and other equivalent degree;
- At least 1 year of working experience in similar position;
- Be able to draw the structure with useful application (2D, 3D, 3D Max, Sketch up, Google Sketch
up,Modeling and V-Ray, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office);
- Be able to organize the project;
- Have a logical, analytical and creative approach to solve the problems;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good oral and written in English ;
- Good negotiation skills,communication skill, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Architect is based at Head office of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of Architectural.
- Architect works under supervision & report directly to Design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for House loan