1. Scope of working: Site Engineer is reporting directly to site manager/Construction Management Director and supervision day to day operation of site work.
2. Duties & responsibilities:
- Follow up with site engineer of contractor and/or sub-contractor to ensure that work is being carried out
as per design/specification/or planning;
- Interact with project manager for clarification in architectural, conducting regular job site inspections,
assist in the quality and safety audit;
- Identify and highlight possible risk on project;
- Accurately inventorying construction material;
- Coordination for verification of extra claims raise by direct manager;
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
3. Qualification & requirement:
- Degree in Civil Engineering and other equivalent degree;
- Fresh graduated or at least useful 1+ year work experience in similar position;
- Be able to structural with useful application (2D & 3D);
- Be able to calculate steel and cement for construction job;
- Be able to manage workers at the assign site;
- Strong construction knowledge and ability to control the quality and cost;
- Good oral and written English and Khmer communication skills;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
4. Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:00am to 11:00am & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 11:00am to 1:00pm
5. Working place:
- Site Engineer is based in Site/Branch of Borey Peng Huoth, the department of construction.
- Site Engineerworks under supervise & report directly to Site Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary Increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Internal and External Training
- Education Sponsorship
- Special price for House loan